Today I went shopping. I'm happy to say that, unlike usual, this trip was moderately successful. I bought a navy blue scrub top for my clinical, black heals since my previous pair have big holes in them, a really cute shirt, and a white cardigan. I wanted to buy jeans, jean capris, cute sandals, and a white blouse (plus the scrub top and the black heals). I went to Buckle looking for jeans, but it is waaaayyy too expensive for a poor college student like me. I really really liked them, but there's no way I'm paying $80 for a singe item of clothing. And I didn't like any of the jeans at papaya. Darn. I'm kinda sick of all the bling. I just want regular ones, k?
I'm hate not being able to find exactly what I want. It sounds silly, but really, shopping is so tiring when you already have in mind what you want. I really want cute summer dresses but I can never find the modest, cute, within-my-price-range ones. I want cute summer skirts (I have to dress up for work, so I am a big fan of comfortable, casual, summer skirts and dresses) but I can never bring myself to pay the exorbitant price they ask when I know that if I took an afternoon I could make a skirt for about $8, and one that would be much better quality than any I could buy.
So.... another goal this summer is to SEW! I used to sew all the time and I really enjoy it and the more I do it the faster I become. So now, to help fulfill this goal, I am going to go finish a skirt I started about 8 months ago....
see ya!
p.s. it is always such a bummer when I meet boys that I think are dang cute and super attractive and then I find out that I'm about a year and a half older than them. That age difference wouldn't bother me except the fact that they still have to go on missions. Sad day....
2 comments:
papya. haha.
How rude. That was totally an accident. ;)
Post a Comment