(Just the weak ankles part. I don't have a ridiculously skinny waist or crazy impossible hair that stays perfectly the same all the time.)
I guess Meg isn't even a princess, so it doesn't really count...
But this morning I had an appointment with the jaw specialist (the one who wasn't covered by my insurance. Lame!) and he told me that I had weak ligaments. This in turn leads to excessive use of muscles. Which leads to exhaustion of muscles and tension and pain and messed up joints. This cleared up many things:
-This is why I pop all the time. And I'm being totally serious. When I walk my hips are popping. When I dance my back pops. When I do push ups my shoulders pop. When I walk up or down stairs my knees pop. When I chew (haha, or kiss) my jaw pops. Awkward, I know.
-Although my ligaments are messed up, my jaw bones are 'pristine.'
-I can get my wisdom teeth out whenever I want because it won't affect my jaw at all. YES!
-I have to stop sleeping on my stomach. How can I do that?! Oh well, I guess it's good preparation for pregnancy anyways, right? haha
-I have to stop clenching my jaw!!
-I still can't chew gum or eat chewy foods (like bagels or beef jerky).
-There really isn't much to do for this except physical therapy. I never thought I could do physical therapy for my jaw. So I need to see a physical therapist now.
-The x-ray also revealed that my right maxillary sinus is completely, totally blocked up. Yeah, that's kind of a problem. I'm supposed to see an ENT doctor for that. (Too many doctor visits!)
Hopefully this won't delay my papers too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment