Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A day in the life of Bekah

Today was quite the interesting day. Lots of different emotions all over the place. I did well on a test--that was fantastic! I had a wonderful conversation about how we are all human, how being tempted is not a sin, and how Christ was tempted in all things to enable him to succor us. Jesus "was in all points tempted like as we are" (Hebrews 4:15). And He endured that because He loves us.

I went to work (and was in so much pain I thought I would die) and felt like my co-workers don't really like me anymore. That was frustrating. But then I got some good things done. I missed Matt dreadfully and want so badly to know how he is doing, but then had an assurance again today that what happened was the right thing (why hasn't he written a blog post for such a long time? I hate how nervous it is making me!). I worked until 5 and then went to the Library to work on a presentation and was there until 10:00. Then went over to Laura's house to work on our Pharmacology midterm until 11:00. Then I came home at 11:30, ate some food, talked with my sisters, and am now getting ready to go to bed. Like I said, it was an interesting day. 

I don't even know what I want anymore. I don't really want anything right now. I used to want to get married, but that desire is gone. I used to want to go on a mission, but some reason I don't anymore. I used to want to go out of the country on a study abroad, but I lack that desire too. WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?? Oh well. Something that I've said again and again in my posts is that I have to have the faith that Heavenly Father is in control. As long as I do my best, everything will work out exactly how it is supposed to. So no need to worry, right? :) 

Ok, I'm going to go to bed now. 

No comments: