I love twistiness. For some strange reason it has always fascinated me.
Whether it be in rings,
hairstyles (and it includes braiding),
or nature.
In the Book of Mormon, when it talks about "curious workmanship" I always think of twisty things. It must have been twisty, right?
I love feeling kittens move inside a pregnant cat. I love that! (I love it more when it's a precious human baby, but I've felt kittens a lot more often and much more recently).
And there isn't really a picture of that. But these are cute anyway...
I do NOT love how I have such a difficult time trying to arrange pictures on this blog...
I love beautiful music that makes me want to join in:
I love Snow! Especially crazy snowstorms that I can watch from a window and sing one of my favorite songs ever!
There are a lot of things that I love. I could go on for a long time, but these are the things that have been on my mind this past little while. And most of all I love these people:









No comments:
Post a Comment