Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My new workout + my valentine's day companions

I discovered my new workout today as I began my valentine's day evening activities:

In case you can't see, these comps were "Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children" and "Pathophysiology: The Biologic basis for Disease in Adults and Children." Basically they're the biggest books I've ever owned and thus make up my workout for the evening. p.s. Do you see that nasty bruise on my right arm? Yep, that's from shooting ;) p.p.s. let's not notice my obvious double chin in this picture. okthanks.

In actuality, my real Valentine's day evening was going out to dinner with Taylor. We went to Brick Oven and it was so good! I had the Alfredo Lasagna. YUM! The date wasn't much like I expected it though :( I had a really hard time talking to him tonight. Oh well. He is super considerate, it's great.

Ok, back to creating my patho tree for RSV: Respiratory Syncytial Virus, the most common cause of bronchitis and pneumonia in children. Just FYI.

No comments: