Saturday, March 10, 2012

Like Shooting Stars

Tonight I saw two shooting stars. That makes number 2 and 3 for my whole entire life. It was pretty cool. The sky is pretty amazing tonight, just so you know. The stars are amazingly bright. The gorgeous display almost made me want someone to cuddle with as we watched the night sky. Not quite, but almost. ;)

This week has been rather interesting. I got an email about a week ago from the nursing advisement center telling me that I need to let them know by Monday, March 12 whether I am going to be deferring this next fall semester. I know, super early. Do you know what that means? That basically means that I need to decide if I am going to defer for a mission or not. However, I emailed the adviser to ask her about options if I have not yet made a decision and she is going to meet with me on Monday. So we'll see how that goes.

Other updates:
I've been super good with my sugar fast (except on dates) and I'm really liking it. I just feel healthier. However, I think I need to add in fast food. That has definitely been my downfall today. (But I was celebrating with Milla and Kathy for doing so well in their cello competition so I felt it was a little justified. It just makes it worse when I go two separate times because I was only with one of them each time. Whoops!)

I have gone out to milk at least once every day since February 29th. That is kind of a big deal. That means that I've milked a minimum of 10x in a row. I haven't done that in a long time. I used to go out night and morning, every day on an extremely consistent basis (animals are like that you know, they don't really let you take breaks) and then, depending on the semester and how busy I was, I only went out sporadically. And I'm really liking this as well. I didn't know it, but I think I missed being out with God's awe-inspiring creations for at least an hour a day. And it helps me feel like I've exercised a little bit...

School has gotten so very much harder these past two weeks and I think it will continue to be like that until the end of the semester. How I wish we had a spring break right about now! But the semester will be over in 5 1/2 weeks. Glorious. But I need to keep doing homework! Just keep studying, just keep studying, FOR EV VER!

It is daylight savings time tomorrow. Craziness. I hate losing an hour, so I need to go to bed asap.

This was a boring post. I don't really have the ability to write what I want to write right now. Maybe once I get my head on straight again I'll have more interesting posts.

Okedoke, ttfn, ta ta for now! ;)

No comments: