Tuesday, April 3, 2012

These are the moments I love:



  • Walking in the door at midnight to see a plate of food, with a napkin and a fork laid neatly beside it, left just for me. My family is so thoughtful! 
  • Waking up my poor mother when I come home at such an unearthly hour to hear her tell me she loves me and to suddenly feel an overwhelming feeling of love for her. I have the most amazing mother in the world. 
  • Knowing that everything is going to work out for the best because Heavenly Father knows the whole picture. 
  • Hearing such beautiful, touching stories that bless my life and help me reflect upon the person I am trying to become. 
  • Learning again of the love of my Savior as I study His life in the New Testament. 
  • Walking through campus seeing (and smelling) the delicate white and pink blossoms that cover every tree and knowing the Spring has once again come to bless my life :) 

Life is beautiful and I am so very blessed. Someday I will have all the answers to my life questions, but until then I am learning to enjoy the moments of uncertainty because they help me realize the things that have certainty in my life, and those things inevitably end up to be the most important.

Bon Nuit!

No comments: