I took this picture at the beginning of March I believe. It was still cold and snowy outside, but in our garage I found this beautiful hope of spring, a little peach tree blossoming.
I think it rather humorous that this pitcher is in our kitchen. My Mom thought she could scrape the "Bud Light" logo off of it, but it ended up being more durable than she thought...
These are our little sprouts! I believe these are cucumbers and you can see the seeds still on the tips of the leaves. They grew from such little, tiny seeds. Isn't it amazing?
Rachel has been friends with Sarah and I for basically our whole lives. And we've always wanted to go horse riding together. So we finally did it this last Friday! It just took us about 10 years...
p.s. This is our new horse, Lily. She's awesome.
I love babies. And I love nieces and nephews. This is my beautiful new niece, Ivy Louella Roberts.
Luke is definitely a Grandpa's boy ;)
They're learning lots of cool games on the ipad together.
And here we are right now. Currently. As I type this ;)
Happy Mother's Day everyone!



1 comment:
Bekah, you are so pretty! Can you teach me how to fix my hair like yours? Ivy is soooo darling! Are Elise and fam back in Utah now? I suppose that I should read her blog and see. Your dad reminds me a lot of your Uncle Mark (my f-i-l). They sort of have the same mannerisms and are so sweet with their grandkids. Look at all of you high tech wireless folk. I look like you right now, chillin' on the bed with a laptop. I can't believe that you have a Bud Light beer mug. I am completely shocked! :) Looks like a nice milk mug to me.
Post a Comment