First of all, I just have to say that I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever :)
| Me and Violet |
| Ivy-She is growing so fast! |
| Nate and Ivy :) |
After flying from Boise to Seattle I had several hours to kill. I read some Les Mis, ate Wendy's, watched Avatar until my comp died, found an outlet in starbucks and decided it was worth going for the first time to finish the avatar episode :), bought my first vanilla bean frappuccino (don't worry, it was caffeine free), and then boarded my flight for Alaska! I was super nervous the whole time I was waiting that I would miss it, but I didn't :)
Flying out of Seattle was beautiful. It was just getting dark when the plane took off and I was able to see gorgeous fireworks across the whole city. It was fun being above them instead of below like usual. These pictures don't do it justice at all. Seattle is stunning at night. (It also looks way brighter in this picture than it really was. It was dark when we left).
I took a bunch of pictures as we took off and then realized that it would be too dark to take any more. However, when I woke up from about a 30 min nap on the plane I realized it was lighter than when we left. We were going to Alaska, after all :)
This was the sun rise? Set? Just the view as I was flying towards Alaska at midnight.
I wanted to be brave and give away a Book of Mormon, or even just talk about the church, but I didn't. At least I read it on the way, right?
I know this picture of me is super unattractive, but this was my last picture as a 20 yr old and this is how light it was outside my window at midnight.
I woke up as a 21 year old taking care of three chillins ;) Jen decorated for me and bought me a super yummy cake. And Quince and Jen got me the book, The Anatomy of Peace. I'm pretty excited to read it.
And I just love these kiddos so much! The more time I spend with them, the more I love them.
This is Kal-
And this is Kip-
Aren't they beautiful?
No comments:
Post a Comment