I drove up to Boise yesterday and spent the night at my Aunt Carol and Uncle Mark's home. They were awesome and let me stay with them for the afternoon, night, and most of the today. They had the missionaries over for dinner on Tuesday night which was really neat. This morning we had blue and red pancakes, went shopping, and then (after very detailed instruction and encouragement ;) they dropped me off at the Boise airport.
| I made it through security all by myself without any problems! ;) |
Then I boarded my flight. I'm on my way to Fairbanks! This is the view from the plane just a little bit before we landed in Seattle. I thought it was pretty cool to be above the clouds. ;)
And even though I had to miss the parade and the fireworks, I was able to feel a little festive with my painted toenails :)
No comments:
Post a Comment