Today has been really good for me. Yesterday, although I didn't let myself get sad, I realized that my body still was affected by my emotional week when I didn't eat anything all day, and still wasn't hungry by 4 in the afternoon. Thankfully it's fast Sunday today. I always am amazed by how connected my GI system is with my emotions.
I have felt rather guilty as I have been at peace with the decision I have made. I feel like I should not be feeling peace when I know Taylor is in so much pain because of me. But I believe that I made the right decision, and because of that, I know everything will work out for the best. For me and for him. That brings me comfort. I just pray that he can quickly heal and that he can feel the peace that I do.
I met with my Bishops today. The bishop of my home ward and the bishop of my singles ward. My papers are now on their way to my Stake President. Now I get to sit tight and wait for him to contact me for an appointment. I would appreciate prayers that it will be quick :) After I meet with him, my papers will be in and I hopefully will get a call within 3 weeks. My ideal would be to have it before Thanksgiving, but that's asking a lot. We'll see.
I am excited for this. I feel that it is what I am supposed to do. It has just taken me a while to really realize that. I have been jealous when I hear people say confidently that they are where God wants them to be. But I can now say that, unless I feel strongly that it is wrong, a mission is where I am supposed to be.
Now I just need to be patient until I get my call :)
No comments:
Post a Comment