Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Hobbit

On Monday afternoon I went to see the Hobbit. I saw the other 3 Lord of the Rings last summer. I read the books about 5 years ago. I think I read the Hobbit before that, so the story was somewhat blurry in my memory. 

Overall I liked the movie. It was violent. And made some of it comical, which I don't like. But I just closed my eyes during the scary parts (most of the battle scenes) and that took care of that. I had prepared myself for it to be super long, so I was actually surprised when it was over. I would definitely see the next ones. But mostly I just want to go read the book again! I saw it in 3D and it did give me a headache. Lame. 

I went straight from work, so I couldn't dress up (haha, since I would have otherwise. Not), but I tried to do my hair like Galdriel's :)










And I thought it was hilarious that Mr. Thornton is Thorin Oakenshield. But he's pretty darn attractive in both movies :)

In North and South
In The Hobbit

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Haha. I didn't even realize it was the same guy from North and South.