This is where I write my thoughts on life--thoughts on nursing school, work, happy or sad events, and relationships. Here I try to record my growth and experiences in all the above mentioned areas. And that growth revolves around the things I believe as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Today I finally returned the last wedding presents I got, wrote thank you/reimbursement notes and got them all ready to send tomorrow morning. I wouldn't recommend calling off a wedding two weeks before, after you've received notes and gifts and cards etc. Having to return them all is not fun. I cried tonight. But I realized that I can either whine about it and feel sorry for myself, or I could think about it in a positive light. This is just one more step in helping me move on. Right? :)
I sent missionary letters today. I feel kind of weird about that. Oh well. I hate that I fail at writing letters but I love getting letters. So we'll see how that plays out over the next few months. I just need to forget about it so I don't stress about them getting an awkward letter ;)
This is a rambling post, as usual. Here is something that makes me laugh:
Haha, I was confused at first when I saw your comment ;) I sent Spencer a letter through dearelder, but that's just to the mission home so I think it takes forever to get there. Does he have a specific address that you write to?
And I am still deciding about where to live winter. I'm thinking of moving to the Riv to be in Dan's ward, but it's SO expensive! Where are you living?
2 comments:
you should write spencer! he loves getting letters! also, are you living at home next semester?
Haha, I was confused at first when I saw your comment ;)
I sent Spencer a letter through dearelder, but that's just to the mission home so I think it takes forever to get there. Does he have a specific address that you write to?
And I am still deciding about where to live winter. I'm thinking of moving to the Riv to be in Dan's ward, but it's SO expensive! Where are you living?
Post a Comment