Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Life is Beautiful

Today I have been so happy! I finally feel mostly like my old self :) I definitely don't think things are going to be easy from here on out, but I hope that more and more they will be like today.

I don't know what's different about today. Perhaps that fact that I finally was able to get up when my alarm clock rang so I felt so much better about the start of my day, perhaps the fact that I read my scriptures right when I got up (just pretend that I didn't fall right back asleep for another 30 min after I was done...), perhaps the fact that I was able to see two of my very favorite people today, perhaps that fact that it was a busy day and I didn't really have time to think about being sad, and perhaps a bunch of other things. But (and this one is not a perhaps) I know I was very blessed today. I have realized a lot of weaknesses I have, but I know that I don't have to be perfect right now. In fact, I don't have to be perfect ever while on this earth, I just have to keep trying.

I am so grateful for people who inspire me. People like my mother, Laura Andersen, Jenet and Liz Jacob, Tana and Rob, Jen and Quince, and many, many more. People like that who show me (without even realizing it) that I can do it, that I can be happy, and that life really can be beautiful :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh Bekah :) I just love you! I'm so glad you had a happy day!! :)