I just love my nieces and nephews. They're the best. Here are some of the pictures (I know, the pictures are terrible, I need to get a camera and stop using my phone...) that were taken this last week:
 |
| Mary |
 |
| Violet |
 |
| Joseph |
 |
| Matthew |
 |
| I love this girl!! |
 |
| Vi's face is so funny in this one! |
This is Andrew climbing up on the washer. He LOVES that thing!
We have a tradition every Christmas to read the Forgotten Carols as a family the Monday before Christmas. We had a smaller group this year, but I wanted to get a few pictures to document it in case it was one of the last years we did it. I like the Forgotten Carols. They have some weird things, but I really like the message it portrays.
 |
| This (7 layer dip) is the best food ever. Yum! |
And here's a random picture that I got because I went visiting teaching :)
 |
| Cool hawk, huh? |
No comments:
Post a Comment