Today I ran the Halloween half marathon. It was hard. I have only run once since school started. But it was awesome. Tyler (my cousin) was super nice to run it with me. He is so great :) It was freezing cold at the beginning (we started at Sundance), my shoes gave me some blisters, and whoever is in charge of this race is making way too much of a profit. I paid $70 to run it and I expected there to be lots of water stops and more food at the end, but there were only 4 water stations and oranges, bannannas, and chips at the end of the race. I know, even the Freedom Festival 5k has way more than that. But other than those complaints, I'm super glad that I did it. I wish I would have dressed up for it though! There were some sweet costumes. But now I can say that I've run a half marathon. Yes! :)
Before the race...
And when we FINISHED!
I was very happy to be done.
And the medal:
No comments:
Post a Comment