Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Flexible

This semester I have been taking a flexibility class. It is at 7 in the morning, but it's such a good class that it has been worth having to catch the bus at 6:30 to get there on time :)

I have really been trying to get to the point where I can do the splits comfortably. I'm not there yet, but I'm much close than I used to be. I'm hoping to be able to sit in them by Christmas. If I stretch every night until then I think I should be good :)

We also stretch our calves, hips, back, neck, shoulders, feet, etc. It really is a good class. I love stretching and it's nice to be able to exercise a bit in the morning.

Here's a really weird stretch I figured out I could do the other night...

This is how close I am in the splits:

And just for fun, here is one of the rounds from my dancesport. We are the blue couple :)



No comments: